ATT FIT is proven fitness system that will get you into amazing shape in no time. The course is compromised of a set of specially designed classes that will get you the results you have been looking for.
Each work out is diversified and challenging, we combine the most effective methods of exercise; Boxing, Kickboxing, Boot Camp and Weight Training for a total body workout that is guaranteed to give you results!
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced student, you will come out feeling stronger, empowered, and motivated!
Don’t Be a Victim of Lost Motivation!
Loss of motivation and lack of results are the top reasons people quit their gym and fall back into their regular routine. BUT WE WON’T LET YOU FAIL!
Call ATT Miramar today and let us show you how you can achieve real results in real time!
Get Even More When you Register…
- FREE Introductory Week
- FREE Nutrition Guide
- FREE Tour & Consultation
60 DAY 100% Money Back Guarantee
If after sixty days of coming to all your classes at American Top Team Miramar you feel that our Boot Camp Program isn’t for you or have not seen an improvement in your fitness level – we will give ALL YOUR MONEY BACK
! No questions asked. You have nothing to lose, call us today!
“As a mother of two very active boys, a wife, and full time worker, finding time to be healthy was my biggest challenge. I knew I needed something that would be effective without dedicating hours of my day.
I went in for my free trial class at ATT Miramar and I immediately felt the difference. The instructors helped me each step of the way and best of all, I got the best workout I ever had in only 1 hour! It has now been one year since I have joined the ATT Miramar’s fitness boot camp program and I have seen a change both physically and mentally.
The time that I spend training in class has really made me feel good about myself as a person. Training is such a big part of my life now and I am so glad that I have not only gotten physical results, but I’ve gained friendships as well.
The instructors care about each one of there students and take an interest in their goals. They push us to help us achieve our goals. I look forward to the challenges that are provided to us each and every class. This has become a way of life for me and one that I am fully committed to.” Michelle, Customer Success Manager
Experience The Difference:
- Fat Blasting Cardio Work-Outs
- Cross Training
- Endurance Training
- Functional Training
- High Intensity/Low Impact Workouts
- All in a Safe, Clean, & Fun Environment
BOOT CAMP VS. CROSSFIT
1. The ATT FIT Boot Camp is for Everyone! We specialize in programs which are designed for you to reach your fitness goals. Everyone is different, whether you come in overweight or in-shape, our workouts are designed so you can optimize your body’s performance without injury or overworking your muscles.
2. The ATT FIT Boot Camp methodology that is used is geared towards fat-burning and toning exercises. No one at the ATT FIT Boot Camp is looking to become the next Olypmic Power Lifter! We have a variety of class levels designed for beginners who are looking to get into the best shape of their life! Our goal is to build muscle, lose fat, and help you live a healthier more fit lifestyle.
3. Because the methodology of our fitness boot camp is to use a combination of fat-burning and toning exercises to achieve your goals, you will never find yourself flinging heavy weights over your head. Each excersice is individually taught by our Certified Instructors! Our instructors will not allow you to perform an exercise incorrectly under their supervision.
4. ATT FIT Boot Camp has classes designed for beginners! We use a variety of exercises, stretches, and cardiovascular activites to give you an ever changing workout that will maximize the time you will spend in our 1 Hour Class. We want you to be loosing weight the entire time! Not just in 5 Minute bursts!
5. ATT FIT Boot Camp only employs Certified National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Trainers. Each instructor must have a background knowledge of fitness and kinesiology. Each instructor understand the reasoning behind injuries and most importantly how to prevent injuries.
1. Crossfit’s advertise their program as being used by many elite athletes and that their workout is “elite”. A program for an Elite athlete will never be used by a beginner, simply because it will be too hard and will cause injuries and it just won’t work… the level of the person has to be considered.
2. The type of methodology that is used by crossfit is very intense puking type workouts. Not only it is supposed to be intense, but you should also lift heavier, push heavier, etc which for a beginner that’s not possible. How many people who have never worked out in their life before and who do not have a stabilized core, are pushed into doing heavy squats and deadlifts right away? Recipe for disaster.
3. Because the methodology of crossfit is “push harder, lift heavier, have to get a better faster time!” when newbies join, it’s a recipe for injury, many of them fall into this wanting more too soon, they get pushed in addition to pushing themselves, and form is never critiqued/valued enough so that poor form follows and so do injuries.
4. Crossfit leaves no room for beginners, hence where the “elite” terms comes from. If you’re looking to just lose weight cause you’ve been out of it for 5 years, stay away from crossfit.
5. Crossfit certifications, first of all, there are NO prerequisites, that’s the first flaw, which means any person without any background in fitness or kinesiology can come in and guess what, they can to train you about the biomechanics of a squat and deadlift, no thank you. I’d rather have someone who has a proper background and a proper established cert train me.
How Do I Know If This Is Right For Me?
We can go on and on explaining the things that make ATT Miramar one of the top places in the world to train… But instead we would like to invite you to see for yourself. We guarantee that you will be amazed at how you feel after trying one of our classes. You Have Nothing To Lose! We want to offer you the opportunity to come try our program for 7 DAYS FREE!! Plus ask about our 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! This is your chance to visit our school, meet our staff, train with our instructors. NO OBLIGATION!
To register for an introductory program do the following:
Pick Up the phone now and give us a call (954) 606-6879. We will be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule the best time for you to come see our facility. You’ll be glad you did.
PS Remember that we have one of the most exciting programs in the country and our programs fill quickly so don’t delay and call now to secure your spot.